The eHub - Stay Sharp, Stay Fit
Eastside is thrilled to offer free, fun, engaging & inspiring programming to support our community. The eHub is here to help you stay sharp and fit until a full return to the pitch is in place.
No registration required.
The eHub is your home for online learning ...
- Eastside Sways
- Weekly interactive online presentations for athletes, coaches, and families to explore at their own pace. These presentations are designed to spark curiosity, generate excitement and connect our members.
- Skill Builder sessions
- 30-minute interactive Zoom connections to help sharpen your skills.
- Mini sessions (U7-U9) Dec 2, 7, 9, 14 & 16 @ 5:45pm.
- Youth sessions (U11-U15) Dec 2, 7, 9, 14 & 16 @ 6:30pm.
- Exploring the Game sessions
- 30-45 minute interactive Zoom connections to help enhance your game IQ.
- "360 Support: Attacking, the Eastside Way" Dec 3 @ 6:00pm.
- "Breaking the Press" Dec 10 @ 6:00pm.
- "Find the Free Player, Be the Free Player, Use the Free Player" Dec 17 @ 6:00pm.
- Curious Coaches
- 1 hour interactive Zoom connections for coaches to explore session design, delivery, and reflection.