2020 Outdoor Registration
IN PERSON REGISTRATION MARCH 3, 2020 AT ADEN BOWMAN LIBRARY FROM 6:30 TO 8 PM
Eastside enters teams in the Saskatoon Youth Soccer (SYS) league in age groups U7 to U19 (see below for birth years) and adult teams in the Saskatoon Adult League. Eastside also provides soccer training programs for age groups U5 to U19.
Regular deadline to register is Thursday March 5, 2020. We will accept registration after this date, depending on player registrations in each age group, you may be put on a waiting list. A $50 late charge may apply to all registrations after this date. For more information contact our club administrator Dean Stanzel email@example.com for more information.
Important: Please Read the Following Registration Information
- All players MUST enter uniform sizing information as part of the registration process whether they need a kit or not.
- Players that already HAVE a uniform kit from the Indoor 2019/2020 season do NOT have to purchase a new uniform kit although they may if they choose to do so.
- Players that do NOT have a uniform kit from the Indoor 2019/2020 season MUST purchase a new uniform kit.
- The uniform kit can be added to a players registration by selecting the package.
- Uniform kits are $55 and include a jersey, a training shirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of socks.
- We advise going to Soccer Locker to try on samples if you are unsure of the sizes you need. Soccer uniforms may fir differently than regular clothing.
- There is also a Training Shirt package for $15 that only includes a training shirt. This does NOT count as a uniform kit.
- Players registered in a training only program do not need to buy a uniform kit but may choose to do so if they choose or alternately buy just a training shirt.
- If you have any questions regarding this or any other part of registration please contact the registrar Dean Stanzel at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the league sponsor, Tim Hortons provides a Timbits jersey for free to all U7 players. Tim Hortons does not provide shorts or socks so players need to get that themselves. Eastside provides a free training shirt which is included in the registration cost.
- U5 players do not have formalized league games but rather train and play fun games and as such do not need a jersey. Eastside does include a free training shirt included in the registration fee.
- Registration will not be complete until fees are paid or arrangements for fees are made with the club Registrar Dean Stanzel, email@example.com. All registration fees must be paid, or payment arrangements must be made by March 15, 2020.
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (no password required) and include the player name in the notes.
- Make cheques payable to EYSA. Cheques may be mailed to or dropped off at Unit 8B-407, 3110 8th St E., Saskatoon, SK S7H 0W2. This is a UPS Store location. If you drop off an envelope, they will place it in our mailbox for you. Click here to view the UPS Store hours.)
- Please note that in addition to registration fees, additional team fees including tournament entry fees, first aid, and other team expenses will be collected by team managers.
- U11 - U17 players must attend evaluation sessions (which will be posted soon). If you cannot attend the evaluations, please contact our Technical Director (email@example.com). Players will be notified when evaluation sessions are posted.
To apply for KidSport funding to assist with registration fees, please follow the steps below:
- Register with Eastside soccer
- Contact the club Registrar Dean Stanzel, firstname.lastname@example.org indicate that you will be applying for KidSport funding.
- Submit your KidSport application to the Saskatoon KidSport office. KidSport forms are available upon request and also on the KidSport website. If you have questions about the KidSport form, call (306) 975-0818 or email email@example.com
- Players applying for KidSport must submit 10% of their soccer registration fees to Eastside Soccer while their KidSport application is being processed.
- KidSport will notify the applicant and Eastside Soccer of the results of your KidSport application. If KidSport has not granted you the full amount of your fees, please contact the club Registrar Dean Stanzel, firstname.lastname@example.org discuss arrangements for the unpaid balance.
Refunds requested after registering will be subject to an administration fee:
- U5-U9: $25
- U11-U17: $35.00 (before assessments) or $70 (after assessments - whether or not the player attended assessments)
- U19+: $50
Players withdrawing as a result of injury (which must be supported by a doctor’s note) shall receive a refund of their registration fee pro-rated for the balance of the season that they were not able to play, without any deduction for an administration fee.
During the first half of the season (Indoor: until December 31; Outdoor: until May 31), the refund will be 50% of balance remaining after administration fee. During the second half of season, no refunds will be issued.
There is no refund of any team fees (tournament fees, etc.) unless the rest of the team agrees to reimburse you for team fees you have paid. Contact your team manager to arrange refund of team fees.
No refund shall be given where the amount of the refund is less than $20.